Talent Acquisition Coordinator – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for our electricity client based in Dublin CC. This is a 9–12-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Manage and monitor the process for advertising resources in accordance with agreed Strategic Resource Plan and approval system and liaise with HR Governance Specialists on same.
- Co-ordinate and manage candidate correspondence and interview schedules for internal and external recruitment.
- Collation of data and maintaining internal trackers in order to furnish reports to management, TA and HR as required.
- Assist with Early Talent Recruitment, attending careers fairs and assisting with coordinating graduate events.
- Liaise with line managers throughout internal and external recruitment processes.
- Liaise with applicants/candidates throughout internal and external recruitment processes.
- Review and monitor all employment contracts and documentation issued to external candidates.
- Assist candidates with work permit and visa applications.
- Report on Recruitment Metrics and KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Maintain TA SharePoint site for TA team including site permissions.
- Respond to all GDPR queries and ensure compliance.
- Action data clearance requests.
- In conjunction with Onboarding specialist, oversee the new hire process ensuring consistency and adherence to legal and policy requirements
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and appropriate attention to detail.
- Some knowledge of HR Practice, Policies and Procedures and Employment Legislation.
- Proficient in the use of a variety of IT systems including MS Office, in particular advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of the use of SharePoint.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****