Talent Acquisition Coordinator – London
- Full Time
- London Central
PE Global are currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to be based from our Central London offices. This is a permanent role with excellent benefits on offer
Duties of the role
- Maintaining a pipeline of candidates for internal recruitment within PE Global.
- Advertising, phone pre-screen and maintaining contact until a suitable role is available within the company
- Be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process for all roles in UK
- Oversee the talent acquisition process from talent planning and intake meetings to closing and onboarding.
- Build strong relationships with Business Leaders and Hiring Managers, providing a consultative approach to recruitment solutions.
- Maintain and develop relevant university relationships and pipelines for intern hiring.
- Partner with the business leaders to establish and implement a strategic approach for contingent workers.
- Attendance as representative for the Company at career fairs with a relevant department person.
- PE Global representative at external HR / Employee Legislation events to ensure PE Global is compliant.
Education & Experience
- Previous experience of Healthcare/IT or Life Sciences recruitment preferred
- Experience producing content for social media and writing job adverts
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and online resources e.g. CV Library, Indeed/LinkedIn.
- Excellent communication skill and the successful candidate will be confident on the phone when talking with decision makers, winning them over with your natural influential skills
- Is someone who is positive, sociable and not afraid of hard work
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 020 38689000 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***