Talent Acquisition Specialist – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for our electricity client based in Dublin CC. This is a 9–12-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Conduct the end to end Recruitment process (including interviewing) for all internal and external vacancies within a designated business unit.
- Use specialist recruitment knowledge and skills, including the use of social media, to directly source high calibre candidates.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners, the wider recruitment team, and the business, to build strong relationships and to deliver a seamless recruitment service.
- Compile regular Talent Acquisition status reports for the business.
- Input as required to Talent Acquisition projects.
- Acquire and apply knowledge of business and its HR processes, policies and procedures.
- Engage in networking activities to develop and build strong business relations in the industry.
- Keep updated with market trends affecting recruitment and current employment legislation and policies
Education and Experience
- An appropriate third level qualification in HR or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- Full life cycle recruitment experience.
- Knowledge of HR Practice, Policies and Procedures and Employment Legislation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) (desirable)
- Experience in dealing with Work Permit processes and international recruitment (desirable)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****