Talent Acquisition Specialist (French)
- London City, London, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting a Talent Acquisition role for a 6-month contract with a US Multinational accommodation services client based in London. Remote role within the UK. * Must be a fluent French speaker to apply*
- Gain strong understanding of the business, and business strategies and roadmaps.
- Partner with Business Talent teams on function specific projects.
- Intake, analyse, identify and execute plans and solutions to effectively address a broad range of employee matters. Collaborate with appropriate EX partners where needed.
- Advise and coach people managers and employees on matters that require intervention and functional guidance. Help the workforce gain skills to operate effectively as business grows and scales.
- Partner with Managers and employees to facilitate effective conflict resolution when needed.
- Build awareness among managers and employees of EX self-service support. Wherever possible, enable the workforce to effectively resolve inquiries and matters independently.
- Partner with EX Centers of Expertise (COE) to plan, manage and support cyclical programs including (but not limited to) performance management, annual compensation reviews, talent reviews and employee listening. Share content and process feedback with COE teams to ensure continuous improvement.
- Partner with key COE teams to ensure a stellar client experience including the Legal team to ensure compliance with employment regulations; Employee Relations on important employee matters; Total Rewards in relation to compensation and benefits clarity and guidance; Talent (HR) Ops on talent processes and programs.
- Detect potential trends and patterns to inform organizational insights and contribute towards proactive planning and issue mitigation.
- Understand and track key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to manage performance, trends and impact.
- Promote, strengthen and embed Core Values and Diversity and Belonging across the organization.
- BA/BS degree in HR related field; MA/MS preferred. Educational specialization is highly preferred (HR Management, Organizational Behaviour, Organization Development, Employment Law, Statistics, Business, etc).
- 8+ years of progressive HR experience in fast moving, high growth, global companies.
- Fluent English and French speaker
- Deep experience/expertise in 2+ functional HR areas (HRBP, Compensation, Recruiting, Employee Relations, Talent Management, Organization Development, HR Operations, etc.).
- Experience using Workday is highly preferred.
- Experience with project management tools and/or certification on project management methodology is highly preferred.
- Passionate about travel and how travel works.
- Strong commitment to customers and the customer experience (internal and external customers).
- Enjoys having fun doing meaningful work with business clients and colleagues
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in the UK****