Talent Engagement Manager – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for a Talent Engagement Manager for our client based in Dublin CC. This is a 3-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
As we continue to develop our various markets, we are hiring on a short-term contract basis a Talent Engagement Manager to support our Ireland market to attract and engage high calibre talent. The Ireland market is focused across the Republic and Northern Ireland with the Talent Engagement team being accountable for Commercial, Marketing, Digital, Ecommerce and Finance hiring.
The role of our Talent Engagement Managers is to also bring our employer brand and employee value proposition to life by expressing our purpose, values and ambitions by connecting talent with what makes our culture special.
- The Talent Engagement Manager role is highly visible to a large cross section of key and senior stakeholders, many of which will be in critical leadership roles that have a significant impact on the organisation’s ability to achieve key business outcomes and the overall Performance Ambition.
- The Talent Engagement Manager will be an expert in the resourcing, hiring, and talent planning process and will be a coach and mentor to these key stakeholders.
- We are looking for someone who has a strong background within the recruitment industry, ideally working within a corporate in-house recruitment team.
- Experience of managing multiple senior stakeholders across a region and championing diverse shortlists of candidates in a fast-paced environment would also be an ideal requirement.
- Having exceptional consultative skills and be able to influence action and change with stakeholders as well as an ability to listen but also persuasively convey opinions and recommendations would be ideal.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with in house recruitment
- Need to have worked in international / matrix company
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****