- London Central
PE Global is currently recruiting a Tax Analyst for a 10-month contract role with a leading pharmaceutical client based in London. The role will be hybrid.
- Responsibility for the preparation of VAT registration and VAT return. This would involve the monthly download and review of the VAT reports and conducting a monthly subledger reconciliation to ensure all AP and AR transactions have been included and if missing working with the appropriate teams to correct the error at source and prevents its reoccurrence moving forward.
- Co-ordination of PVA statement adjustments for Import VAT for all entities as required to ensure any amendments required to the VAT returns because of an import declaration correction are adjusted for in the next VAT return.
- Support to develop a monthly/quarterly intercompany below the line recharge reconciliation process for both HH and AH to track recharges posted versus recharges expected.
- Ad hoc requests from internal and external stakeholders and auditors
- Supporting Audit of 2022 and 2023 Research and Development expenditure credit
- Support Expense a few cost centers budgeting and planning cycles based on the teams needs
- University graduate or qualified CIMA/ ACCA
- Any Audit firm entry level experience can be helpful
- Immediate knowledge of US & UK GAAP
- Tax proficiency both in Corporation as well as indirect taxes.
- Ability to translate complex tax issues into general terms
- Learning agility and eagerness is very key
- Hybrid role – 3 days onsite, 2 days from home
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 751 790 8064 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***