Financial Analyst- Cork
PE Global are recruiting for a Financial Analyst for our Pharmaceutical client based in Little Island, Cork. This is an 18-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Ensure cardholders understand and comply with corporate policy
- Develop and deliver T&E training for all users, covering corporate card, p-card, expense systems, process and policy
- Receive and validate applications for corporate credit cards and P-cards; ensure all applications are completed correctly and handled in a timely manner; receive and issue new cards to staff members
- Process Concur reports for payment – either through Oracle or manually depending on the market
- Act as first point of contact for the employee for all T&E/Corporate Card/P-card related questions, acting as liaison between card users and credit card provider if necessary
- Maintain cardholder records as cards are distributed to employees
- Work with IT to ensure successful integration of the credit card feed into Concur and monitor daily credit card feed once program is up and running
- Create & maintain desk-top procedures for the duties carried out by this role
- Provide recommendations on process improvements and opportunities
- Manage the Corporate Card and P-card monthly billing, payments, past dues and management reporting
- Complete T&E accruals at month-end
- Assist with monitoring spend, fraud evaluation and policy compliance
- Perform account reconciliations of the control accounts in Oracle to identify delinquent accounts and to ensure personal transactions are recovered from employees
- Work with HR to monitor cards with delinquent status and contact employees as necessary
- Monitor non-compliant use of the cards and work with HR in the event of corrective actions
- Compile and provide detailed analysis reports and requested data for internal reporting and audits for leadership
- Provide support to audit teams and follow up on audit requests
- Maintain relationships with Concur and Bank of America to ensure systems are working as required
- Liaise with Concur Audit department in the event of queries on employees’ expense reports.
- Monitor credit card transactions – increasing credit limit, unlocking cards, disputed transactions etc
- Audit expenses via Appzen auditing tool.
- Work with HR to ensure leavers are fully up to date with expenses prior to leaving company
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Education & Experience
- Business Degree Required
- 3-5 years’ PTP experience in a fast-paced multi-national environment – experience in T&E or Credit card program an advantage.
- An effective team-player with energy and enthusiasm. With the flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of a new process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation regarding sensitive and confidential information
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****