Tech Recruitment – Various roles
- Full Time
- London Central
PE Global’s IT division are expanding and we are keen to engage recruiters to join our team as we look to expand our delivery capability in support to our Energy Tech sector clients.
We partner with global leading energy, power generation and oil and gas companies utilising emerging tech and innovation to evolve their methodology and approach to working in an environmentally sustainable manner.
We support some of world’s largest energy providers helping to attract talent to their exploration, development, production, construction, engineering, technology, commercial and corporate departments sourcing candidates from multiple continents.
As we enter a period of growth, we are keen to engage technical recruiters to help us deliver to some large scale complex international high volume recruitment campaigns.
Roles available include:
- Resourcing Delivery Recruiters
- Account Management & Client Relationship Development
- Business Development
What we look for:
- Experience to work on high volume multi hire projects with time sensitive backdrops and deadlines
- Ability to resource on multiple roles simultaneously and use a variety of resourcing channels and methods to attract the best talent in the market
- Ability to manage the full recruitment life-cycle for each of your candidates process through to onboarding
- Ability to maintain strong conversion ratios
- Broad understanding of the sector with ideally some specialist knowledge/familiarity aligned to a combination of the areas mentioned below
- Professional, proactive and self-driven approach to recruitment and career.
- Strong networking and creative approach to engaging clients and candidates
- Experience working in recruitment agency and/or on high volume project recruitment campaigns ideally within the energy or related space.
- Essential – Notable relevant experience resourcing across a combination of some of the following areas:
- Software Engineering & Architecture, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Digital Transformation, Data Science & Analytics, Emerging Technology, Geoscience, Subsurface, Drilling, Well Services, Engineering Design, Project Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, Operation & Maintenance, Planning, Contracts, Commercial, Procurement, Technology, Finance, Legal, Corporate, Back Office
Additional, depending on experience and role:
- Helping to continue to developing client relationships
- Sourcing technical candidates internationally from passive and active markets utilising a combination of traditional and innovative sourcing methods and avenues
- Proactively maintaining a talent pool aligned to our client’s needs
- Interfacing with clients, leading client engagements and focused account management
- Taking ownership of one of our team’s technical areas and constantly striving to improve our subject matter expertise and knowledge around this area
- Keep up to date with latest market developments and trends
- Respond quickly and effectively to client requisitions
- Driving our social media presence, exposure and followers by creating engaging content
- Continuously offer a high-quality service to our clients and candidates
What we offer:
- These roles can be based out of Ireland or the UK
- Hybrid working, flex working arrangement
- Continued Training and Development with constant support
- Access to an international market and client base
- Opportunity to take ownership of specific technical areas
- Opportunity to help shape the direction and growth of the team
- Uplift on current salary with good commission structure
Interested? Well.. why wouLdn’t you be 🙂
If you are a positive and motivated person looking for a successful and rewarding career in a recognised and trusted recruitment business and wish to find out more about PE Global and this role, please reach out to Emma O’Keeffe or Brian Crimmins on 020 3868 9000.