Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
PE Global is currently recruiting for an Technical Specialist – ELISA/Bioassay on behalf of our client based in Cork.
This is an initial 11 month contract role. – Tech Specialist
The Analytical Sciences (AS) group require a Technical Specialist with strong analytical experience to provide multidisciplinary expertise and technical support to the Analytical Sciences team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the effective and efficient running of analytical projects and will be active members within the wider Technology team to provide Technical support, guidance and expertise to ensure the success of the team. A high level of innovation, enthusiasm and drive will be required to deliver technical excellence for a number of analytical transfers, method qualifications, investigations and optimisation studies.
(Functions include, but are not limited to, the following)
- The Scientific Technical Specialist provides in-line technical support to ensure the continued manufacture and supply of quality pharmaceutical products in meeting the company priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan.
- This role is responsible for all aspects of method and equipment validation, assisting in the effective and efficient running of the method, equipment validation and optimisation operations programs.
- In addition, providing on-going technical support to the site in the area of contamination control.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledgeable in protein chemistry and analytical techniques such as ELISA/Bioassay methods, Method validations, method transfers and Equipment qualifications in a GMP environment.
- Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting
- Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
- Lead and Participate in cross-functional projects, problem solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations across site.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc.
- Adhere to highest quality standards
Qualifications & Education
- MSc/BSc. qualification (Science)
- At least 3 years’ industry experience working with ELISA/Bioassay in a QC/Analytical role group.
- High level written and verbal communications with advanced PC skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work as part of a team with good project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, problem solving teams etc.
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, corporate colleagues, cross functional teams.
- Desired Qualifications/Experience: Minitab, Softmax Pro, JMP, Trackwise
- Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional (PMP) Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Audrey on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***