Technical Support Engineer
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Technical Support Engineer –Level 2/3 with Languages for a Global Multinational Data Management Company based in Cork.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a diverse, valuable fast forward technology company. If you are looking to apply your skills and knowledge to a new and rewarding career where there is opportunity to grow within a fast paced environment then this is the job for you. The company provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. They also offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts.
Duties of the role/Responsibilities
- Technical Support Engineer with AWS experience.
- Seeking eager individuals who love debugging and solving technical problems throughout a technology stack, to join a team and help deliver amazing capabilities to market.
- You will deliver high-quality solutions to partner escalations through email, phone and chat.
- You are responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and debugging complex software, file system or network systems in an AWS environment. You are responsible for reporting design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to systems,engineering teams located across the globe.
- You have the opportunity to drive issue mitigation with the tier1 support partner and deliver workarounds or solutions. You are responsible for training the tier1 support partner and enhancing team processes and workflows based on data.
- Respond to situations in product support which has been unable to solve customer’s technical issues.
- Collaborate with or escalate cases with other Technical Support teams and/or Escalation Engineers when the problem is too complex or falls out of your specific area of expertise in order to most quickly facilitate solutions for customers.
- Work collaboratively with customers in potentially stressful situations, while providing professional and courteous technical expertise.
- Create new knowledge base articles to share information and best practices for reuse throughout the Technical Support Center.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technical fields such as Tier 2/Tier 3 support services.
- English, plus one other language required, French, German, Italian or Spanish.
- Handling customer technical support cases through phone/email/chat.
- Clearly identifiable Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
- Solid understanding of the following topics and troubleshooting:
- Strong command of the English language; both written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with Tier 1 support partners in high stress and/or ambiguous situations.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment.
- Experience in working with Enterprise customer globally.
- Willing to put in time after hours as needed, as well as handling weekend on call functions.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5-8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent combination of applicable.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Maria on 083 1041551 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***