Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Technical Writer- Dublin
- County Dublin, Dún Laoghaire, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for a Technical Writer for our biopharmaceutical client based in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin. This is a 12 -month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Develop, review and update engineering, manufacturing, & inspection Standard Operating Procedures.
- Liaise with Manufacturing/Inspection/Engineering regarding documentation changes in an effective and timely manner.
- Develop protocols for execution in Manufacturing & Inspection in support of change controls, deviations & troubleshooting investigations with support from relevant SMEs.
- Involvement in projects as part of continuous process improvement and / or troubleshooting,
- Ownership of change controls for Manufacturing/Inspection/Engineering
- Liaise with Quality Assurance to ensure that GMP standards are maintained in line with current OS
- Support production support team in reducing document turnaround times.
- Use specified software packages and standard procedures, responsible for compiling and maintaining all relevant documentation including SOPs.
- Provide technical and clerical support to the manufacturing, inspection & engineering teams in the preparation of documentation, collation of data and tracking of SOPs
- Ownership of minor deviations as required
Education and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Significant experience in Chemistry/Microbiology/Engineering/Validation gained within a biotech, pharma or health care organisation.
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Project management experience is desired
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****