Engineering & Electronics
Technical Writer- Limerick
PE Global are recruiting for a Technical Writer for a role based in Limerick. This is a 12-month contract role.
- Provides support, information, and assistance to individuals, groups and management with the initiation, review, submission, and follow-up of documents such as Change Controls, EOE’s, NOE’s, DNF’s, risk assessments, impact statements and corrective/prevention action plans. Will author technical evaluations, test plans & relevant lifecycle documentation.
- Facilitates reviews of and revises department related life cycle documents, SOP’s, plans and policies for each group within the Department.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement of compliance and leads improvement initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison between Engineering and onsite quality and regulatory groups to define and address compliance related items.
- Provides tracking and trending for maintenance of related compliance activities i.e., quality instances and PERs.
- Maintains knowledge of current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs).
Education and Experience:
- Primary degree in Science/Engineering discipline and 3+ years of related experience working in a cGMP environment (biopharmaceutical desirable) or in the operation of an industrial facility. May substitute relevant experience in lieu of education.
- Ability to work on own initiative, without direct supervision from management.
- Team player with an ability to work well across various departments on site as well as business partners.
- Excellent written, presentation, communication and investigation skills.
- Deadline focused individual.
- Direct experience and in-depth knowledge of biopharmaceutical equipment desirable (Solution Prep, Bioreactor, Centrifuge, Chromatography, UFDF) desirable
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***