Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Telephone Triage Nurse
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare is recruiting a Telephone Triage Nurse. (Must be flexible to work weekends – evenings and night shifts)
- Based onsite in Carlow for the first 6 months for training purposes.
- Hybrid model can be viewed for the right candidate.
- Providing nurse triage and nurse consultation in accordance with protocols and guidelines
- Participating in the development of the triage function within the co-operative
- Participating in the administrative and professional responsibilities of the co-operative team
- Ensuring accurate notes of all consultations are recorded in the patients notes
- Ensuring the accurate recording of all outcomes of patient calls
- Attending and participating in co-operative meetings as required
- Candidates must be in Ireland and eligible to work
- Must be a Registered General Nurse and hold an active NMBI pin
- Minimum 3 years post registration experince
- Experience in Telephone Triage Nursing desirable
- Clinical assessment of patients over the phone
- Decision making abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Professional telephone manner
- Proficiency in IT/Keyboard Skills
For further information on these roles, including benefits of working for our clients, please contact Muireann by sending in your CV by email to Muireann.email@example.com , applying to this advert, or calling (0)86 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse