Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Telephone Triage Nurse
PE Global Healthcare are now recruiting Registered General Nurses to work as Telephone Triage Nurses. The candidate should be within a commute to the main office located in Killarney. This is a part time position.
- Experience in Telephone Triage Nursing desirable
- NMBI Registered General Nurse (RGN) with 4 years post registration experience
- Recent experience and or qualification in at least one of the following disciplines is desirable
*Accident and Emergency * Paediatrics * Practice Nursing * Obstetrics *Mental Health
- Clinical assessment of patients over the phone
- Independent decision making ability
- Development of excellent verbal and written communication
- Professional telephone manner with a Proficiency in IT/Keyboard Skills
Must be flexible to work weekends – evenings and night shifts
- Join a progressive and dynamic Nursing team
- Full training and mentorship provided
- Permanent contracts of employment available
- Flexible evening, night and weekend hours of work
- Attractive rates of pay/terms and conditions
- Generous holiday entitlements
Please call Claire PE Global Healthcare 083 208 5507 or email Claire.email@example.com
***Please note our clients cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract and permanent Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse.