Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Territory Manager (dental industry)
- Full Time
- London Central
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Territory Manager (dental industry) for a leading multi-national Medical Devices client in London.
Our client is an international leader in the design, production and distribution of products for the dental sector, especially implantology, an area in which it has achieved the world‘s highest growth rate.
Perfect for people with 1-2 years sales experience, who are committed to learning and winning, and able to balance this with the commitment and passion to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Being mentored and coached by co-travelling in the field with Product Specialist and Senior Territory Managers.
- Keeping up to date by means of periodical sales meeting, upgrade courses, hands-on experience alongside specialists in the sector, as well as by means of participation in workshops and congresses dedicated to dentists.
- Working in partnership with our team of Product Specialists and Senior Territory Managers to develop and execute a sales and account management process that proactively engages your prospect and customer base and ensures adoption and awareness of products and capabilities.
- Engaging with your prospects and customers to drive a high volume of sales through understanding of your customers’ business needs, with the ability to communicate business value and ROI of products and services.
- Strengthening client relationships, up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings.
- Attending industry events and managing user groups to generate market interest.
- Maintain excellent market data quality to ensure full visibility and accuracy on all sales and account management activities
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 1 year’s new business sales experience, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Articulate and professional, with high level of business acumen
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross functionally
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Team Player
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Amparo on +44 2039 669 800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org