Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Theatre Manager Cork
- Full Time
- Cork City
PE Global Healthcare are now recruiting for a Theatre Manager for a prestigious acute hospital in Cork City
The Theatre Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the department and nursing staff working within the department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic work environment. This may suit a candidate interest to further and fast track their career. Our client provides excellent renumeration and benefits for their valued employees
This is a full time permanent position. Monday to Friday, no night duty.
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Current registration with NMBI, or equivalent body
- A minimum of 5 years theatre experience (post-registration)
- Proven track record in people management and the management of teams
- Completion of a Management course is essential.
Main duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Implement service plans and budgets with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Provide a high level of professional and clinical leadership.
- Develop and manage effective safety procedures to comply with statutory regulations
- Identify, educate and develop training programmes for nursing and non nursing staff
- Team building and staff motivation
- Adhere and maintain JCI and other accreditations and risk management
- Communicate with consultants and hospital management and maintain professional relationships.
Please call Claire PE Global Healthcare 083 208 5507 or email Claire.email@example.com
***Please note our clients cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract and permanent Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse.