Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Toxicological Risk Assessor (Remote)
- Full Time
- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Toxicological Risk Assessor for a leading multi-national medical device client.
This is a 6 month contract and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work remotely within the UK. This role is responsible for reviewing and interpreting analytical chemistry and other biocompatibility data and conducting toxicological risk assessments in accordance with ISO 10993-17. This role provides toxicological risk assessments to support biocompatibility evaluations with a minimal level of guidance from senior colleagues or management. The role holder will be a functional expert who can advise on matters relating to toxicological risk assessment.
- Supports the delivery of designated projects by conducting toxicological risk assessments.
- Reviewing analytical chemistry data.
- Collaboration with Biocompatibility Scientists and Engineers on biocompatibility assessments.
- Conducts peer review of toxicological risk assessments.
- Applies alternative approaches to complex toxicological risk assessments.
- Provide guidance to team members regarding toxicological risk assessment.
- To perform all activities in compliance with relevant GMP and Quality Systems standards; to apply high standards of occupational Health & Safety in the workplace; to comply with company policy and procedures; to undertake training applicable to the role, to undertake other biocompatibility-related activities as required.
- BS in engineering or science related field +4-years of related experience or MS in engineering or science related field +2-years of related experience or PhD in engineering or science related field.
- European Register of Toxicologists (ERT), DABT or equivalent an advantage
- Extensive relevant work experience in the medical device field, biocompatibility & toxicology.
- Has a robust understanding of applicable standards and regulations including ISO 10993-17, ICH M7 (R1) and ISO/TS 21726.
- Working knowledge and experience of biocompatibility testing, standards and best practice.
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and communication skills.
- Evidence of accurate analysis of data
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply,or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***