Trainee Recruiters – Central London
- Full Time
- Greater London
PE Global Healthcare UK are currently looking for ambitious and sales driven individuals to join us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultants working within our Healthcare team in Central London. No prior recruitment experience or qualifications are required for this position, instead we are looking for individuals who display our core values: passionate about people, ambitious, insightful, expert and innovative. You will receive industry leading training and support throughout your career and have plentiful opportunities for fast-track promotions.
What should I expect day to day?
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you’ll manage the whole recruitment cycle including:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Searching our database for candidates for roles you have available
- Managing vacancies from start to finish from job registration to job offer
- Building a portfolio of candidates
- Screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Conducting aftercare with clients and candidates
- Performing compliance checks on all candidates (ie: right to work, candidate application forms, references)
No Recruitment experience – what kind of Training should I expect?
Recruitment can be tough but equally offer fantastic rewards. PE Global will give you all of the tools and support needed to meet your goals. PE Global have a structured training program that also includes regular check in’s during your first 3 months.
The successful candidate should have experience in the following:
- Has previous sales experience or industry experience
- Thrives in a target driven environment and has a goal orientated approach to work
- Some knowledge of recruiting tools preferred but not essential e.g. CV Library, LinkedIn
- Excellent communication skill and the successful candidate will be confident on the phone when talking with decision makers, winning them over with your natural influential skills
- Is someone who is positive, sociable, not afraid of hard work and wants to succeed
- Excellent time management & Organisations skills
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a team
What can PE Global offer you:
- Extensive client and candidate base
- Excellent Base Pay
- Career Progression
- Casual Dress-code, Brilliant Office Location.
- Supported by an experienced team with excellent networks in every industry
- A fun environment where our wins are celebrated
If you are a positive and motivated person looking for a successful and rewarding career in a recognised and trusted recruitment business, please reach out to Emma O’Keeffe on 020 38689000 or email@example.com For a confidential discussion and to learn more about this role and what PE Global have to offer.