Training Coordinator – Cork
PE Global are recruiting for a Training Coordinator for our pharmaceutical client based in Little Island, Cork. 12-month contract role, hybrid working options.
- Overall management of LMS to maintain compliance for all users on site.
• Participates as a Training Department representative in committees or organizational groups, as required.
• Achieves high training standards, consistent with management expectations on timeliness of training and target audience coverage.
• Provide training needs analysis as required.
• Source and manage external trainers
• Assess and evaluates the effectiveness of training design and delivery methods.
• Strives to keep training approaches current and engaging.
• Manage and file all training documentation.
- Coordinate and schedule Site Induction for New Hires
• Problem solving, trouble shooting and solution finding to a variety of training issues/problems.
- Accurately track and document training according to cGMP guidelines. Performs data entry on training activities, issues reports and department communications.
- Assists functional areas in determining training needs for employees/contractors.
Education and Experience
- Third level qualification in science, engineering or Training discipline or the equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a training capacity within a pharmaceutical or GMP regulated Operations environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
• Knowledge of training methodologies
- High proficiency in MS Office – particularly in MS Excel
- Experience in Learning Management Systems (desirable)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****