Transport Planner x3
PE Global is currently recruiting three Transport Planners for a 6-month contract role with a leading manufacturing client. The client is based in Kegworth and Birchwood and the role will be hybrid.
- Full end to end responsibility of Customer Shipments including the creation of associated legal documentation in line with global exporting regulations, such as:
- Country of Origin certs,
- Dangerous Goods certs,
- MOD certs of conformities
- Management of Global Trade and VAT activity to ensure proof of deliveries are received in a set time frame. Failure to do so is a major compliance impact.
- Responsibility of ensuring all customer shipments are ledgered as a sale in line with relevant inco terms.
- To facilitate the freight invoice process in line with various carrier invoices through to payment. Managing and highlighting exceptions through to resolution.
- Flexible in their work approach to support time sensitive deadlines and the needs of the business. This is a key role and may require working different times throughout the day to ensure Customer shipments leave on time.
- Effectively manage carrier communications and time sensitive bookings to ensure goods are despatched in line with customer inco terms.
- Expert Export and Import Regulation Knowledge
- Understanding of working within the complexities of a Customs Warehouse environment
- Proven ability to maintain react and think quickly to fast moving fluid situations
- Able to contribute positively within a team environment
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel
- Problem solving attributes
- Must demonstrate meticulouslevels of attention to detail when working in a pressurised environment.
- Advanced Excel Skills
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***