Food , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Full Time
We are currently seeking order pickers and warehouse operators to join our busy dispatch team. Successful candidates will need previous relevant experience and/or valid Counter Balance and Pallet Truck licences. They ensure that products are loaded and unloaded safely and efficiently to the highest level of quality for the customer. These roles are based a short drive from Clonmel / Cahir or Cashel (15 mins) and circa 30 mins from Carrick on Suir.
These are permanent opportunities with room for progression.
Daily tasks can be a mix of the below but list is not exhaustive :
- They ensure that products are loaded and unloaded safely and efficiently to the highest level of quality for the customer.
- Complete picking and palletising of all outgoing orders including the loading of finished product onto trucks on a daily basis
- Complete all necessary stock takes and input information onto the system correctly and efficiently
- Process accurate and timely paperwork. Manage, record & track quality issues in an appropriate and timely manner
- Highlight and drive continuous improvement and provide support to colleagues. Ability to prioritise work and exercise good time management skills
- Ensure good housekeeping at all times and comply with company and legislative Environment, Health and Safety requirements
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
Key skills / attributes:
- Valid Counterbalance Forklift and Pallet truck License
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous Warehouse experience gained within the Food Industry (an advantage)
- PC literate with good excel skills. Strong sense of accuracy and ownership