Transport, Warehousing & Automotive
Warehouse Technician – Dublin North
- Dublin North
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Technician for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in Dublin North.
This is an initial 11-month contract shift position.
- Responsible for Warehouse and/or Dispensing Activities, such as Incoming Goods Receipt, RM
Sampling- including RAMAN RapID Spectroscopy testing where required, put-away, RM Dispensing in
Grade C, pick for manufacturing, shipping Drug Substance, etc.
- Provide support to site for the on-site distribution of materials to key internal customers, i.e.
manufacturing, labs, MS&T, etc.
- Extensive use of key warehouse/dispensary equipment, reach truck, VNA, motorized pallet trucks,
Downflow Booth, Scales, Drum tippers, etc.
- Extensive use of COMET (SAP) system to track inventory, MES system within the dispensary operation
and LIMS system for sampling operations.
- Initiate & promote continuous improvements and process improvement within the
warehouse/dispensary operations area.
- Proactively seek opportunities for reduce cost and increase productivity, i.e. reduction in consumable
spend, improved scheduling, trusted dispense opportunities, etc.
- Review and update the Warehouse and Dispensary procedures when required
- 1 year experience in warehouse, dispensary, logistics, or manufacturing in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating industry.
- Experienced and certified on any of the following reach truck, counterbalance truck, VNA truck and motorised pallet truck.
- Experience on use of equipment used in a RM sampling/dispensary operation, i.e. downflow booths,
scales, fume hoods, drum movers.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross functional collaborative environment.
- Flexible and willing to learn and develop.
- Level 6 qualification in a related discipline.
- Technical – Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***