Engineering & Electronics
Wastewater Treatment Specialist – Cork
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Wastewater treatment Specialist for a leading multi-national Pharma client based in Cork.
This is an initial 12-month contract position.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the sites Wastewater treatment Plant
- Sampling and analyses of wastewater samples for various parameters in accordance with the EPA guidelines on quality management within the laboratory including daily calibration checks and running quality control samples.
- Trouble shooting of engineering issues associated with the WWTP and the air abatement systems
- Writing daily/weekly reports regarding the performance of the onsite wastewater treatment plant
- Arrangement of site environmental sampling – noise, groundwater, wastewater, air, surface water etc. in compliance with the IED Licence.
- Preparation of periodic reporting, including Annual Environmental Report for the EPA and Corporate Annual Reporting.
- Participate in various audits including internal and regulatory bodies
- Various other duties that arise within the environmental, health and safety department.
- Joining a team of 3 but role will be stand-alone for environmental wastewater treatment
- Ideally 1 year experience in a similar Environmental role in an IED/IPPC licenced facility, however graduates may be considered.
- Experience in Wastewater Treatment;
- Good communication skills – written/verbal for dealing with authorities, operations staff and senior management;
- Good attention to detail.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link to apply, call Conal on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***