Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Weigh and Dispense Operator
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Weigh and Dispense Operator for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in Carlow.
This is an initial 11-month shift contract position focused on perform various Weigh and Dispense and material availability-related tasks to aid in the manufacture and reliable supply of products.
- Operate and/or monitor weigh and dispense activities and support equipment, using MES/DCS and PLC based systems, to ensure optimum equipment uptime and target
- Equipment will include, yet is not limited to, down flow booth and scales.
- Cleanroom cleaning, housekeeping and materials management in the Weigh and Dispense area.
- Ensure material availability to support operations.
- Pick materials from stored locations in a GMP compliance managed location and transport
the materials to the production area in accordance to the SOPs and GMP stated standards
- To move materials from the production area to the warehouse or any other location within
the facility in compliance with the site SOPs and GMP standards.
- To follow direction and instruction regarding the movement of material from delivery vehicles to the facility and also dispatch of materials from the Facility.
- To work in a safe manner regarding the lifting and movement of materials.
- Pack out materials and consume to order to simplify processes for IPT (future state).
- To check calibration of equipment ensuring the calibration is up to date. Using the EBR to
dispense materials in weigh & dispense.
- Manage equipment flow, including tracking soiled and clean hold times, proper labelling
and inventory management of clean and sterile equipment using automated MES system.
- Maintain process equipment, completing preventative maintenance and equipment
troubleshooting and repairs where qualified to perform tasks.
- Participate effectively in writing/revising/rolling out accurate operational procedures,
training materials for Weigh and Dispense processes and material management; ensure all
work is carried out in line with same.
- Support continuous improvement by active participation in investigations and investigation
reports, execution/development of change control/QNs, and contribution to projects as
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions
- Would typically have prior related work experience, ideally in a cleanroom environment, preferably in a GMP setting.
- Knowledge of MES & SAP is desirable but not essential
- Forklift experience is desirable
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent required
- Apprenticeship, Certificate or Diploma preferred, ideally in a related discipline
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***