At PE Global Healthcare we are delighted to announce that we are now a Health Service Executive (HSE) designated Agency for Healthcare Assistants.
We are offering a range of positions nationwide in Ireland. Our consultants will match HCA’s requirement to their chosen location and preferred setting, ensuring their experience matches the requirement. If HCAs are uncertain of what they really want, then they can speak to our experienced consultants who will be able to advise them on the best available opportunities.
The benefits of working with PE Global Healthcare include :
- Flexible hours where HCAs can literally pick and choose shifts that suit them and their live
- Excellent hourly rate
- Agency HCA with PE Global Healthcare can open the door to full time healthcare assistant positions
- Gaining experience in specific areas while building experience towards the role they want
- Fills gaps in CV when they are in-between role
To begin a career with PE Global Healthcare as a Healthcare Assistant, candidates are required to have the following:
- Minimum of a Fetac Level 5 Qualification (min 8 Modules) in a Healthcare discipline
- Previous experience in a caring/support role
- Completion or be willing to complete the following training:
- Patient Manual Handling
- Infection Prevention and Control
- CPR/First Aid
- Safe guarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Occupational Health Certificate
- Fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills
- Flexible to cover a range of day/night duty.