- Full Time
- Dublin West
PE Global are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst on behalf of a leading multinational health care company based in Dublin.
Purpose of Role:
The Financial Analyst will support EMEA & Pharma Operations Manufacturing Planning & Reporting Team. The jobholder main responsibilities will consist of EMEA & Pharma Manufacturing reporting and analytical activities covering month end, budget and forecast as well as preparation of Templates, and coordination of systems updates including reconciliation.
The person will work with various Teams (Plant & Group Controllers, Finance Operations Director/VPs, Engineering Directors and Global Manufacturing Finance) located in different Regions and Countries.
This role will offer good opportunities to lead reviews, develop analysis and soft skills (e.g. communication, organization) and to gain expertise in Planning and Reporting Tools (JDE, Hyperion) and processes.
Capex Planning and Reporting
- Coordinate with plants and prepare consolidated reports and analysis for management regarding Actual spending, Forecast and Budget.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of Capital Expenditure within different systems (JDE, GBAPX, and GBBSCF)
- Responsible for monthly Capex KPI reporting and review key items with Sr Management
- Partner and support local Capex Co-ordinators in the plants. Provide training as required.
Month End Close & Reporting
- Month End Integrity Checks and action with Plants (Cap n Roll, GMVOP, GLB Mfg v WEU)
- Weekly Rolling Forecast updates to Senior Management – EMEA & Pharma
- Ad-hoc system input as needed
- Cap N Roll Review with Controllers – Quarterly
- Design and maintain Plant Month-End, Forecast and Budget reporting packs
- Month Close CONSOL file and presentation update for Month End, Budget and Forecast.
Budget and Forecasting
- Ownership for Template updates, ensuring standardisation across sites
- Perform Data integrity checks (systems reconciliation) and initiate necessary actions
- CONSO Template preparation & publish – Plant Mfg PACKS, & CAPEX Report.
- SharePoint EMEA owner – maintain / update access, libraries / folders
- Provide Manufacturing Senior Management with ad-hoc analyses/projects (OCOS,GMFP etc)
- Support plant controllers on systems (GMVOP, GBCAPEX, GBPNL) related questions
- Support Finance leadership with process improvement initiatives.
- Reliability, Resilience to pressure, Team work, Communication & Organisational skills are all essential for this role
- Systems knowledge: ESSBASE & Hyperion are a very strong plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent through experience
- Experience within analysis, reporting (CAPEX experience is a strong plus)
- 3 to 4 years in a similar position. 1 to 2 years is viable provided the nice-to-have and plus’ are present.
- English: Native or bilingual proficiency required
- French, Spanish, German: Professional proficiency in any a plus
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Laura on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***