Transport, Warehousing & Automotive
- Full Time
Reporting to the Director, Operations (North), the General Manager has overall responsibility for leading a team in providing high quality service for all customers based out of all locations within your area. The General Manager is a key member of the Senior Management Team and is responsible (with other members of the Senior Management Team) for implementing the regional/site plans, operational structures and site/customer specific procedures as determined by the Senior Management Team.
- 5 years of Senior Operational Management Role, of which 3 Years in successfully running a large Multi User Operation and or multiple locations.
- Significant budgeting and financial reporting exposure
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Leadership, ability of achieving and exceeding business goals.
- 2 Years of Continuous Improvement Experience (Lean/Six Sigma)
- Ability to lead and motivate direct reports
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- High organisational skills, ability to plan and manage own time
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels
- Full Driving Licence
- Degree Qualified or equivalent
- 5 Years Site Management Experience
- Ability to drive organic business growth
- Strong Stock/Inventory skills
- Supplier negotiation experience
- 3 Years of successful implementation of a continuous improvement culture.
- Emotional Intelligence Awareness
**Full job description available upon application
Interested candidates should forward an up to date CV in word format to email@example.com