Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Production Technician for our leading multi-national client based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire UK.
- Perform Direct associated with the manufacture of intermediates (media & antigen) per the Production Schedule and in accordance with local Regulatory and GMP requirements
- Prepare, stage, use and maintain a variety of mechanical or laboratory equipment.
- Follow standard operating procedures and ensure Good Documentation Practices
- Participate in Site Tier Process
- Apply MPS tools and methodology to lead and support investigations and CAPA implementation
- Participate in company sponsored training and events
- Understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Batch Manufacturing Instructions (BMI)
- Participate in direct activities associated with media and intermediate manufacture
- Prepare, sterilize and stage Laboratory consumables required for manufacturing
- Prepare stage and use machinery or laboratory equipment necessary to perform manufacturing.
- Check Equipment is Fit for Purpose prior to use. Perform routine operational cleaning and maintenance to maintain equipment in compliant state
- Operate equipment as per site documentation or manufacturer’s instructions and for intended use only
- Identify equipment which requires repair or replacement
- Work in a clean, aseptic environment (cleanroom environment).
- Able to undertake periods of work with Manual handling and lifting
- Responsible for Good housekeeping in the work area in accordance with company and relevant quality standards.
- Complete SAP transactions relevant to manufacture within company specified timeframes
- Raise purchase requisitions of operating supplies and recommend purchase of new or replacement equipment.
- Collaborate with other Departments as required
- Basic Mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills (Word/Outlook/Excel)
- Experience using SAP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Basic Math
- College degree in a relevant scientific field (biology / chemistry, life science) (optional).
- 1 -2 years experience working in a related manufacturing environment
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV. Please click the link below to apply, call Miriam on 0044 203 868 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***