Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Packaging Technician for a Client site based in Co Cork.
This is a permanent based in Co Cork, initially a six month contract but could develop into a long term need.
- Work as part of a team of Packaging Technicians to complete the packaging of Finished Product for onward distribution.
- Detailed batch record keeping which is accurate, complete, legible & in accordance with cGMP requirements.
- Identify issues on the line and alert the Packaging Equipment Technician. Provide support to the Packaging Equipment Technician to help resolve issues on the line as required.
- Carry out transactions on Oracle as required.
- Ensure the Packaging area is Inspection Ready at all times.
- Participate in regulatory inspections.
- Assist with writing, review and revision of packaging documentation as necessary. (E.g., batch records, standard operating procedures, etc.).
- Demonstrate commitment to a high level of safety awareness within the packaging operations team.
- Proactively support continuous improvement and Lean initiatives within the packaging suite.
- Lead and support the investigation and resolution of process investigations.
- Maintain an exemplary personal training record.
- Execute all operations activities in a safe manner and in strict accordance to SOPs, cGMP regulations and site Quality standards.
- Participate in cross site teams as required.
- Previous experience of working in a Packaging Technician role within a regulated pharmaceutical environment.
- Up to 2 years’ relevant experience in a packaging pharmaceutical experience.
- Foundational experience of constructing clinical trial kits and maintaining blinding integrity.
- Good foundational understanding of regulatory processes associated with conducting clinical trials.
- Foundational understanding working in line with GMP supporting the processes and documentation that maintain the license to operate.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 83 2033710 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***