Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- West Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a QC Analyst for a leading multi-national Pharma client based in Dublin.
This is a month contract position.
- Assisting in updating and issuing documentation, including SOPs, as required.
- Performing routine data analysis, assist in the investigation of OOS results, perform trending analysis and writing investigation reports.
- Accurately documenting laboratory work.
- Execute and assist in batch release testing, technical transfer and co-validation activities.
- Assisting with qualification of laboratory instruments.
- Perform instrument performance checks and calibration.
- Assist with troubleshooting of instrumentation.
- Data review based on demonstrated proficiency on assays.
- One to two years’ experience in the following analytical techniques would be an advantage: Aseptic Techniques, Cell Culture, Cell-based Bioassays and ELISA.
- The ideal candidate should hold a minimum of a BSc. in Biochemistry or related discipline.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate an ability to work independently in assay execution and recognize anomalous trends or results.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate problem solving ability, as well as the ability to prioritize objectives from multiple projects and adhere to scheduled timelines.
- Excellent communication and the ability to work in a team based collaborative environment are required.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***