Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
QC Micro Analyst
- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a QC Micro Analyst for a leading multi-national BioPharma client based in Cork.
This is an initial 12 month contract position. Lab based, day’s role.
This position is responsible for carrying out tasks and projects related to bulk solvent, utility, in process, release and sterility testing of pharmaceutical products as required by Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Duties of the role/Responsibilities
- Achieves a high level of competency in laboratory methods and procedures to support testing activities
- Performs routine and non-routine Microbiological testing activities as required.
- Ensures that all testing is completed, reviewed and approved within agreed turnaround times.
- Ensures QC activities are carried out in compliance with product license commitments, cGMP and company quality standards.
- Trains other QC analysts and Manufacturing personnel in laboratory methods and procedures when required.
- Writes/updates and reviews TMDs, SOPs and WIs as required.
- Writes and reviews Quality Issues and Investigations as required
- Is an active member of the QC group and provide assistance with other group activities as required.
- Communicates relevant issues to the QC Team Leader promptly.
SPECIFIC TESTING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Environmental Monitoring
- Growth Promotion
- BSc (Honors) in a scientific/technical discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a QC laboratory-testing environment within the pharmaceutical and/or biological industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge and testing experience in an FDA/HPRA approved QC laboratory
- Experience in aseptic technique
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Chloe on 0860200448 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***