AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Senior Occupational Therapist
- Full Time
- Dublin North
PE Global Healthcare is hiring a Senior Occupational Therapist for our Client based in North Dublin.
- Demonstrate a passion for working with children and helping them develop and participate in daily activities to the best of their potential.
- Develop and maintain excellent therapist-client relationships with children, care-givers, teachers, etc.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues both within the organisation and the wider network.
- Demonstrate clinical reasoning and problem solving skills in completing occupational therapy assessments and interventions.
- Document and maintain records of client interventions/contact.
- Ensure collaboration with other relevant MDT colleagues to ensure holistic approach to patient care.
- Applicants must be Eligible to work in Ireland.
- Applicants must have CORU Registration or be underway with their Registration.
- Hold a recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Member of the AOTI or underway with your membership
- Sensory Integration training/qualifications
- At least 3 years post-graduate experience in Occupational Therapy with experience in paediatric settings essential
- Full drivers license essential, own vehicle preferred.
- Excellent level of English and Communication skills
For further information on this role, including benefits of working for our clients, please contact Muireann by sending in your CV by email to Muireann.firstname.lastname@example.org , applying to this advert, or calling (0)86 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse