AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Senior Occupational Therapist
- Full Time
- North Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global Healthcare have a wonderful opportunity for a full time permanent Senior Occupational Therapist based in Dublin.
You will have a great opportunity to work in a well renowned hospital.
If you meet the below requirements the apply today!
- Hold a recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy & be registered with CORU.
- Have at least 3 years post qualification experience and a minimum of 1 year specifically in an orthopaedic setting working with paediatric populations (Acute or Community settings applicable). Inpatient & Outpatient experience is relevant.
- Knowledge in the area of specialist seating is desirable.
- Clinical audit and evaluation skills required.
- Knowledge of the total Irish Healthcare delivery system.
- Have proven organisational and case load management skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills & proven verbal and written communication abilities.
- Experience of working as part of an inter-disciplinary team.
Please call Ruth on 083 0105701 or email email@example.com