Secretarial & Admin
- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Site Administrator for an initial 3-month contract role with a leading multinational FMCG client. The role will be hybrid and based in Northfleet Mill, Kent.
- Write and manage content for all communications channels including working with the management team to produce content for Mill news.
- Create and manage feedback processes including online surveys, town hall feedback.
- Support Mill leaders in communications & presentations.
- Field any day-to-day external/internal enquires including media and input to internal UK comms.
- Produce and update relevant posters within the Mill as and when required (i.e. Lean).
- Minute monthly Information & Consultation (I&C) and Mill Consultation and Bargaining Committee (MCBC) meetings, posting the minutes on SharePoint.
- Ownership of front end site SharePoint, including maintenance, management and regular update of site content.
- Audit of SharePoint content to ensure information available is current and up to date from all areas.
- Provide training on SharePoint; how to upload, where to look, how it links to KC SharePoint sites across company etc.
- Responsible for ordering stationery in liaison with the staff shop to ensure sufficient stocks. Implement at least twice annually stationery stock takes, check stationery invoices and monitor stationery budget monthly (with MIT Manager).
- Arrange tea, coffee, lunch requirements within the Mill as requested.
- Maintain the Mill visitors list ensuring updated weekly, ensure visitor packs are in place and arrange Mill visits or tours.
- Support all Mill employees in terms of administrative/secretarial duties.
- Post/copying room – Have overall responsibility for this area, ensuring the room is kept tidy and fully stocked (re-ordering goods when necessary and providing first point of contact for Photocopier engineer.
- Meeting rooms/resources – Responsible administration of resource bookings e.g. beamer.
- Implement, maintain, and drive adherence to a meeting room standard – All meeting rooms are left in a good standard, fully stocked with stationary, flipcharts, etc.
- PAR system – Responsible for updating the PAR system.
- Working with the Mill Safety Advisor ensure the Safety Arrangements Auditing process is adhered to and update any arrangements as and when necessary.
- Uniform – Responsible for ordering uniform in liaison with the staff shop on a quarterly basis.
- Flowers & Fruit – Responsible for the ordering of flowers and fruit in liaison with the Occupational Health Advisor.
- Provide support to the HR Dept as and when necessary including dealing with ad-hoc payroll/T&A, Long Service awards, Gift ordering and raising POs etc as required by the HR function.
- Organise site events such as Family Day, Christmas hampers and other activities.
- Educated to A level or equivalent with a demonstrable track record in the field of communication and PA/admin experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (word, excel and PowerPoint), SharePoint, and and emerging communications technologies is essential as is the ability to minute take.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to be diplomatic and confidential.
- A high degree of individual responsibility and ownership.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be able to develop personal relationships and work flexibly and creatively to get the job done.
- Can do attitude with the ability to adapt to the situation.
- Desire to learn and grow.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***