Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Blackpool, Lancashire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Stability Scientist for an initial 6-month contract role with a leading multinational Medical Devices client based in Blackpool.
- Write technical justifications for MDR stability programme.
- Write technical protocols and reports for shelf-life aging studies.
- Manage set-up of stability trials in collaboration with relevant departments.
- Manage samples for studies and testing.
- Support re-validation of stability environmental chambers through documentation and
- Support execution of annual stability programme.
- Co-ordinate own week to week workload in line with your project plans and departmental
priorities and overall business framework. Collate resource hours.
- Adhere to the Change Control and Design Control requirements.
- Degree qualified – ideally science
- Previous experience in medical device or related regulated industry
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 203 868 9000 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***