Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Greater London
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Statistician (RWE) for an initial 12-month contract role with a leading multinational biotech client based in Bracknell – hybrid role.
- Operate in collaboration with scientist in design studies and write protocols for the conduct of research projects.
- Assist in or be accountable for selecting statistical methods for data analysis, authoring the corresponding sections of the protocol and the statistical analysis plan, and conducting the actual analysis once a reporting database is created.
- Collaborate with data sciences in the planning and implementation of data quality assurance plans.
- Maintain currency with respect to statistical methodology, maintain proficiency in applying new and varied methods, and to be competent in justifying methods selected.
- Influence team members regarding appropriate research methods
- Perform peer-review of work products from other statistical colleagues.
- Collaborate with team members to write reports and communicate results.
- Assist with, or be responsible for, communicating study results via regulatory submissions, manuscripts, or oral presentations in group settings, as well as for communicating one-on-one with key customers and presenting at scientific meetings.
- Support responses to regulatory queries and/or regulatory interactions.
- Understand disease states, competitive landscapes, and regulatory environment in order to enhance the level of customer focus and collaboration and be seen as a strong scientific contributor.
- Perform work in full compliance with assigned curriculum(s) and will be responsible for following applicable Corporate, Medical, local, and departmental policies, procedures, processes, and training.
- Introduce and apply innovative methodology and tools to solve critical problems
- Merge scientific thinking and business knowledge to identify issues, evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Qualified Statistician (MSc, Ph.D). in Statistics OR Biostatistics with at least 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficient in statistical programming languages/software such as SAS and/or R.
- Proven experience in conducting and analyzing real-world evidence studies (prospective & retrospective observational study, electronic medical records, claim database…), and/or large database.
- Prior experience in Rheumatology, Dermatology, or Gastroenterology would be an added value (but not mandatory).
- Technical expertise and application with working knowledge of experimental design and statistical analysis.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***