Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting a Validation Engineer for a 11 month contract, with a leading multi-national Pharmaceutical client based in Cork.
This is initially a 11month contract position, offering a lucrative hourly rate.
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Contractor. The Contractor will provide validation (primarily cleaning cycle development and cleaning validation) and technical support to the Vaccines IPT team. The role will be reporting to the Vaccines IPT Associate Director.
Duties of the role/Responsibilities
- Execute cleaning cycle development and PQ of equipment.
- Writing and adhering to validation strategies, coordinating with outside vendors, writing protocols independently, sample submission, analysing test results, and preparing technical reports.
- Execute run the business activities e.g. equipment periodic reviews, cleaning periodic review, CAPAs and deviations, change control, risk assessments.
- Provide support during commissioning phase by reviewing and approving documents. Ensure documentation complies with standards.
- Part-take in cross-functional problem-solving teams for troubleshooting and investigations within Vaccines IPT
- Technical report writing, statistical analysis of data
- Adherence to the latest regulatory guidelines.
- Represent the IPT on cross-functional project teams.
- Provide technical input and support and present as an SME on relevant topics during regulatory inspections.
- Adherence to highest standards for Compliance (Quality and Safety)
- Ensure compliance with site EHS policy, cGMP and other business regulations and support Technical IPT input to risk assessments, audits, regulatory inspections and incident investigations.
- Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards by participating and complying with our Manufacturing Division Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a validation specialist in a pharmaceutical or a highly regulated environment and a B.Sc. Degree or other qualification in Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry or a related field.
- Experience in at least three of the following areas: C&Q validation, Cleaning Validation, Equipment validation, Process operations or manufacturing, Process Engineering.
- A working knowledge of the GxP systems associated with this role would be advantageous. These include, but are not limited to: GLIMS and eVAL, electronic batch records.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Chloe on 086 0200448 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***