Transport, Warehousing & Automotive
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative Role for a client based in Navan Co Meath.
This is a permanent position.
- Assisting with all incoming and outgoing orders and shipments
- Loading and unloading of vehicles and containers
- Stock distribution to storage locations in the warehouse
- Movement of stock from warehouse to production, ensuring BOMs from operations are fulfilled efficiently
- Support the after sales department ensuring goods required to address customer breakdowns are dispatched in a timely manner
- Responsible for packing goods for shipment
- General office administration including processing delivery dockets
- Assist with stock take duties as assigned
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- 1+ years’ experience of working in a similar role
- A valid Forklift Truck Licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to focus and prioritise tasks
- Be a team player, flexible and have the ability to take ownership of set tasks
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***