The award is presented to top-performing national and global suppliers that provide superior workforce solutions, and whose service, results and strategic partnerships have made a significant impact on KellyOCG’s business.
“We are honored to present PE Global with this award for their outstanding efforts to provide diverse delivery models and capabilities. Our partnership with our suppliers are key to supporting our global customers as help them determine what’s next for their workforce planning and talent needs,” said Thorsten Koletschka, VP and Global Lead Supplier Strategy & Engagement, Global Professional Services Organization for KellyOCG.
This year, KellyOCG recognized 19 of its top suppliers from Europe, the United States and Asia Pacific.
Suppliers are evaluated on three criteria:
- Scorecard results of their performance within KellyOCG-managed programs.
- Compliance with legal and program-specific requirements.
- Engagement survey results from KellyOCG stakeholders assessing the ease of doing business with the supplier and the supplier’s partnership approach.
Award-winning organizations receive;
● One-on-one development sessions
● A designated KellyOCG representative to support their business growth
● Participation in supplier focus groups
● Access to KellyOCG’s supplier insight
● Ability to work directly with KellyOCG senior leaders.