Recruitment Manager – Dublin
PE Global is an international recruitment agency, with offices in Dublin, Cork & London, that specializes in offering tailored resourcing solutions to companies and organisations in the domestic and international markets. With a turnover of circa €45 million p/a and just under 60 employees we are looking to double our team in the next 2 years.
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Manager for our Dublin office to help grow the business and take it to its next stage of expansion.
The ideal candidate requires Management experience but we will also consider very senior Recruitment Consultants. Previous experience within the permanent recruitment sector is a must but we are flexible on the industry specialism. Essential skills to the role include a strong sense of leadership, good business acumen and the ability to drive the permanent team forward whilst also helping grow the company
The job entails the following:
- Responsibility for recruiting, hiring and training a new recruitment team.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Strategic planning – responsibility for developing the pipeline of new business coming into the company. A thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services PE Global can provide and an in-depth knowledge of our competitors is necessary.
- Develop a rapport with new clients and harvest them for further business whilst providing support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Follow up DM campaigns carried out by marketing.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Nurture existing clients and grow the current business with them.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- A person who can grow with our organization.
PE Global will offer the successful candidate an excellent basic salary, commission and an annual bonus. We also give a candidate the opportunity to grow their own team with the full backing financially to hire your own team and the full use of our sales and marketing team. Please send in your CV for the attention of Keith McDonagh to email@example.com