- Peterlee, County Durham, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for an Accountant for a machinery manufacturing client based in Peterlee (Hybrid – 3 days a week onsite).
- Completion of inventory tasks e.g. month end closing in line with Sarbanes Oxley and Enterprise Policy requirements.
- The accountant is responsible for monthly internal management results reporting, quarterly forecasts (RBM) and annual business plan (ABP)
- Collaborating with cross functional partners to ensure robust procedures and accurate inventory records.
- Investigate and resolve complex or unique accounting issues relating to inventory transactions or systems.
- Support external and internal audits.
- Support Accountable Reporting Manager with additional reporting requirements e.g. Freight forecasting and analysis.
- Member of several multi-disciplined local and enterprise project teams.
- Experience of Legal Entity and/or compliance reporting.
- Practical experience involving technical accounting and reporting issues.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a methodical approach to solving issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required in order to deal with sensitive issues and persuade others inside and outside the department to take specific action.
- Understanding of bills of material, inventory transactions and costing would be advantageous especially in relation to PEGI system.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com or contact me on +44 751 790 8064 with any questions you might have.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***