Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Support the planning effort for statutory accounts & statutory audit programs.
- Own the completion of specified legal entities statutory accounts and statutory audits.
- Develop core understanding of statutory reporting process.
- Work closely with the broader finance organization.
- Draft the initial statutory reporting timetable for review and prepare for circulation to the broader finance team.
- Own the statutory preparation and statutory audit process for specified entities.
- Own the review of specified bridge files & financial statements.
- Prepare deliverables for oursourcers, to allow audit / statutory account completion.
- Manage output of outsourced provider resources to ensure accurate and complete preparation of statutory accounts.
- Maintain summary statuts of the audit progress; and circulate to the broader finance organization a minimum of quarterly.
- Perform activities with a continuous improvement mindset, raising recommendations for improvement
- Analyse retained earnings positions in order to assess dividend capabilities
- Support with group audit procedures
- Assist with ad hoc financial analysis and queries
Education & Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA etc.)
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ industry/post qualification experience
- Experience in statutory accounts preparation
- High level of Microsoft Office Excel proficiency
- Strong numeracy skills with focus on attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Natural curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- Understanding of US GAAP accounting principles
- Multinational pharmaceutical experience
- Big 4 trained
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Howie on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***