Automation Project Engineer
- Home Counties
PE Global is currently recruiting for an Automation Project Engineer required for a leader Biotech client based in Milton Keynes for an initial 6-month contract role.
- Upgrade of existing Rockwell FactoryTalk PCS to latest supported versions.
- GxP Regulatory assessment has been undertaken and the systems (other than BMS) have been classified as GxP systems and will therefore follow the required compliance and quality controls.
- Experience of pharmaceutical industry incl GxP (essential)
- Working with existing support teams and business users
- Experience of automation/OT software and hardware
- Experience of SDLC processes
- Completion of compliance documentation
- Understanding of UAT processes and procedures
- Experience of writing site level Change Requests and requisite documentation
- Support business with updating existing SOP’s, creating new SOP’s (as applicable)
- Understanding of IQ, PQ and OQ processes
- Understanding of cybersecurity risk within an OT environment
- Rockwell FactoryTalk
- OSI PI
- Windows 2019 Server
- MS SQL Server
- Understanding of firewalls and networks
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***