- Dublin City Centre
Overview & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be focusing primarily on a HR project.
- The role is focused on building out the benefit offerings within the company and migrating data from one system to another.
- Assisting the business to implement solutions by detailing business requirements as well as documenting functional and operational specification.
- Acting as the key interface between the users and the project manager they gather information, document processes, and confirm the final documents with users.
- Main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and user acceptance testing management.
- Translate business objectives into business requirements.
- Develop functional and operational requirements using requirements management methodology and tools.
- Test and analyze final requirements.
- Ensures requirements are communicated effectively to parties responsible for technical development and implementation.
- Write the business specifications detailing operations of an application or specific function.
- Assist with data analysis to drive process improvements.
- Support the development and delivery of technical requirements.
- Provide innovative insights into ways to improve processes and programs on a global scale and streamline user experience.
- Ensure project success, including evaluating technical/functional requirements for completeness.
- Clarify ambiguity and adapt to constantly evolving environments.
- Manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a multifaceted work environment.
- Manage and adapt to ensure timely delivery of projects, working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Drive employee-centric and service minded solutions when evaluating and delivering key processes.
Qualifications & Experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a business analyst.
- BA degree in HR or related field.
- Knowledge of staffing transactions desirable.
- Experience in the HR domain preferred.
- Knowledge of talent acquisition/recruitment would be beneficial.
- Proficiency with HR systems (Workday systems preferred but not essential).
- Project Management experience desirable.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
****Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****