Data Link Systems Engineer, RF
- Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Data Link systems Engineer (RF) for an initial 12-month contract role with a leading Missile Defence client. It’s a hybrid role and can be based in either their Stevenage or Bristol site.
This role provides a unique opportunity to apply your skills within a growing company and multi-skilled team. Exposure to complex and technologically advanced projects and products provides a stimulating experience. Working with highly talented and motivated engineers, in a friendly and supportive environment.
- RF system performance prediction and assessment
- Support to development and in-service trials and activities
- System concept development
- Requirements definition and management
- Resolution of customer and trials-related queries
- Interfacing with the supplier, customer community and its agencies
- Due to the sensitive nature of the work carried out by this client, this role can on accept applications from UK passport holders.
- The successful candidate will be a Systems Engineer with strong experience RF systems
- Proficiency in the use of MATLAB
- Top level understanding of RF systems and propagation.
- Must be able to achieve SC clearance.
- Have good interaction skills – verbal communication, listening and time management.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org