Digital Transformation Change Lead
- Full Time
PE Global are seeking to identify a Digital Transformation Change Lead for one of our key clients, a leading Technology / Energy & Utilities provider embarking on a complex digital transformation multi program initiative across their business as they move to achieve low carbon, sustainable energy goals
Technology plays a leading role in enabling and delivering transition to a digital, low carbon utility, and it’s our people who ensure we succeed. With almost 800 people working across our IT Delivery and CIO functions, together we design, build and support a broad range of technologies and services to deliver on our mission to bring sustainable and competitive energy solutions to all customers. We achieve this by harnessing all our resources, investing in our people and working collaboratively together.
To further enhance our capabilities across a number of areas including Data & Analytics, Digital Delivery, Digital Development, Cybersecurity, Project Management and more, we are looking for talented professionals to start their journey with us to lead the transition to reliable, affordable low-carbon energy – a brighter future for the benefit of all.
The IT Change Management team enable the successful delivery of people and culture change for all Digital and Project transformations planned in the IT Portfolio. This is an exciting role which will be at the forefront of enabling and supporting the success of the wide Digital transformation programmes.
This role sits within the IT PMO team which provides a range of project and product services including project management, test, quality, business analysis and change management services.
- Responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to;
- Apply a structured methodology and lead strategic change management activities
- Assess the change impact by conducting impact analysis, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Apply change management methodology to create a strategy to support culture and transformational change required by a programme or initiative
- Directly lead and deliver change management on innovative major initiatives, owning change activities including impact assessment, communications, training, culture change and business readiness
- Lead communications efforts by undertaking the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Support training efforts by providing input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
We look for a combination of some of the following – Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A solid understanding of how the people journey through a digital or business transformation
- Deep experience and thorough knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools such as PROSCI
- Be a ‘disruptor’ who champions change and innovation
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant change management experience, ideally with a minimum of 2 years working on Digital or Business Transformation Projects
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Recognised third level qualification or equivalent work experience is essential
- Any additional related certifications such as, organisational behaviour, change management, agile or equivalent
- Excellent career enhancing opportunities where our people can thrive in a fast paced, agile environment by giving them the tools, flexibility and autonomy to deliver on our purpose: leading the transition to a secure, affordable, low-carbon energy future for our customers and communities.
- An attractive salary in line with your current level of experience
- Lots of project variety in projects
- Ongoing professional development and training
- flexibility in ways of working– combining digital tools with a culture of trust and empowerment to enable flexible and remote ways of working.
- Opportunity to help steer and share the next phase of growth within a supportive, innovative and progressive company, strongly positioned to take advantage of market demand within this arena