Embedded Software Senior Engineer
- Home Counties
PE Global is currently recruiting for an Embedded Software Senior Engineer required for a leader manufacturing client based in Peterborough for an initial 12-month contract role.
- Work with process partner teams (primarily Advanced Power Products) to gather and develop requirements for the BMS controls being developed for Gen 2 battery packs
- Create control algorithms / software models using Matlab, Simulink and Stateflow to meet BMS software requirements.
- Conduct control system tuning / calibration activities on test bench and / or on pack / machine to achieve desired system performance.
- Conduct sub-system FMEAs, documenting potential failure modes, identifying and completing design and validation actions and managing subsequent updates.
- Plan and execute verification and validation testing for electronics / control system software in SiL, HiL or on-pack or development machines.
- Troubleshoot and resolve electronics / control system issues encountered during pack running.
- Good technical degree preferred in mechanical, electronic, electrical, control systems or automotive engineering (though other qualifications / experience will be considered).
- Significant experience of using Mathworks tools (Matlab, Simulink and Stateflow) for developing control algorithms for battery packs or battery management systems.
- Significant, demonstrable experience of real-time control development for electric powertrain, engine, transmission, hydraulics or similar.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***