- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for a client based in Co Cork.
This is permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Drive value within the business through margin enhancement, lowering costs and driving operational efficiencies.
- Provide insight into business performance against competitor and industry trends.
- Manage strategic relationships with Company banks, external Accountants and relevant tax authorities.
- Provide insight on spending trends and cost-savings initiatives and make recommendations to generate more efficiency.
- The day-to-day role includes management responsibility for all of the following:
-Invoicing on behalf of all group companies
-Cost Modelling & Management
-Site Procurement activity
-Preparation and explanation of Monthly Management Reports
-Set-up and management of all Site Contract and Lease agreements
-Monthly Cash flow reporting and proactive management
-Maintenance of Company Fixed Asset Register
-Board of Director reporting and support
-People management of the Site admin team (currently a small team of 6 employees)
- Fully qualified Accountant with a relevant accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Minimum of 5-8 years Industry experience in a similar or related role with a proven financial manager track record of achievement, at a senior level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Technology Software Suite
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.email@example.com.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***