- Greater London
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Frontend Developer for an initial 12-month contract role with a multinational IT Global Consultancy client – Remote within the UK
- You’ll write quality test-driven code, using modern frameworks and development techniques within a test-driven development (TDD) environment.
- You’ll integrate into back-end services ensuring products services are built to high standards, using modern web development techniques.
- You’ll ensure that we produce UI components that meet Government Digital Service and modern web standards.
- You’ll build components with a user focus that enables a wide range of people and devices interact with them.
- Be eligible for BPSS
- Modern Standards Approach
- User centred agile & design practices
- Experience in building robust and accessible interfaces that work for as many users as possible, regardless of their needs.
- Experience of supporting live operation of services owned by your team.
- You actively build and maintain a network of colleagues and contacts big enough to get the job done.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***