Full Stack Software Engineer
- Greater London
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Full Stack Software Engineer for an initial 3-month contract role with a leading multinational medical devices client based in Hull – The role can be UK remote, hybrid or site based.
- Design, develop, and test, system architecture.
- Define the Scope and scale of software solutions/projects
- Implement front and backend software applications.
- Maintaining and update existing solutions
- Developing and defining design patterns
- Understanding Agile methodologies and implementation within a Medical device environment
- Oversee and help plan the activities for other software engineers/ third party developers
- Comply with the necessary Medical Device regulations
- Participate and lead technical design reviews
- Collaborating with internal and external development teams
- Support building a robust documentation package to demonstrate that the products are safe, effective and compliant with the relevant standards, i.e ISO 13485, IEC 62304, ISO 270001.
- A degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent industry experience.
- Good knowledge of object oriented languages (Java, C++,C#, Typescript, Python and VB)
- Web App or Frontend framework: React , Angular, Blazor and MVC
- Good knowledge of back-end languages (Java, Ruby, .NET, PHP, Python, Rails)
- REST APIs
- CI/CD (Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira)
- SQL or NoSQL databases
- Fundamental understanding of Agile
- Regulated processes (SaMD, IEC62304, IEC 82304)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***