Software Engineering , IT
Fullstack Software Developer (React)
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
Senior Full-Stack (React) Software Developer
(Remote options & Remote/with future fully supported relocation options available)
About the company:
We are seeking to engage with creative Senior Full-Stack (React) Software Developer to join an exciting well-funded software house progressing out of the start-up phase, who are keen to identify and attract talented developers from the international market.
This is an Impressive team of skilled developers with a passion for software done right, solving interesting problems and continuous learning.
The company believes that by combining a flexible working environment with a culture of continuous learning, they can drive better results. By joining the team, you can expect to work on innovative technology used by millions of people on an international scale.
Here’s what you can expect!
- Fully remote placement with flexible hours.
- Small, tight-knit teams who care about your growth.
- Diverse team members from around the world.
- Paid career development aid, including study leave, books, courses, conferences, subscriptions, and more.
- Fast-paced projects centered on leading technologies at scale.
About the role:
No two days are exactly the same. One day, you may find yourself designing microservices to support over 200K concurrent users. The next, you may be working on AI features while leveraging cutting-edge cloud technology. Oftentimes, you will find yourself using exciting technologies like Redis, Elasticsearch, GraphQL, Azure Cognitive Services, and more. Every step of the way, you will be digging deep on challenging projects that redefine the status-quo.
About the team:
- This team collaborate on a diverse blend of projects and services across a wide variety of their software requirements offering – bespoke solutions development, customization and integration, customer engagement, development outsourcing and consultancy on a wide range of platforms and technologies such as SharePoint, Office 365, React, Angular, Umbraco, ASP.NET MVC, Azure, AWS, Cosmos DB, Zendesk, Shopify to name a few….and there is an opportunity to interface with customers for developers keen to engage clients.
- Client portfolio includes: startups with a valuation ranging from less than 1M to others exceeding the 100M mark, tech companies with 100+ employees and product companies with 200K+ concurrent users across many domains Fintech, MedTech, SciTech, healthech, PharmaTech, Gaming, Adtech, Proptech, Cleantech, AI…and across Europe and other continents.
- Currently, approx. 50 in the team from all over globe working on an interesting blended variety of projects/products across multiple industries. Great reputation in the market and relish the opportunity to assist tech companies and IT departments of large brands with their software requirements through their main service offering which targets software projects that require a long-term development effort and also offer solutions for one-time projects that have clear timelines and deliverables including integrations, development of bespoke applications, Proof of Concepts and MVPs.
Some of the responsibilities for the role and some of skills/experience the team looks for include: (they are realistic and don’t expect developers to have everything)
- Working on development tasks from a backlog in tools like Azure DevOps and Jira.
- Writing reusable and reliable code.
- Identifying bugs while troubleshooting and testing code.
- Assisting other team members and collaborating on projects.
- Assisting in PR reviews.
- Leading architecture design together with the team lead.
- Sharing knowledge to improve internal processes and skillsets.
- Providing meaningful input during retrospective meetings.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience with ASP.NET Web API or MVC.
- Proficient in C#, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core.
- Strong understanding of database paradigms (SQL).
- Knowledge of Azure services and concepts such as event-based messaging, distributed caches and related technologies is considered an asset.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps or Jira.
Salary / Benefits
- 28 days of vacation leave, balancing rest and productivity for optimal output.
- Paid training and courses such as study leave to acquire invaluable skillsets for enhanced proficiency.
- Additional pay or vacation days for any extra time that you may have spent working.
- Complimentary hardware for your remote office, custom-tailored to your preferences.
They have built a great working environment & culture across:
- Work/life balance
- Focus on outcome/output over hours
- flex/work from home options.
- Above standard comp and vacation allowance
- Promote and support team members personal development with a premium budget for each team member.
- Open innovative idea sharing environment