HR Technology Programme Manager
- Full Time
- Greater London
PE Global is currently recruiting for an HR Technology Programme Manager for a leading multi-national Medical Devices client. Fully remote within the UK.
- Overarching programme management of a significant digital transformation programme covering all aspects of HR business systems, people, processes, and data.
- Responsible for the definition, planning and ongoing delivery of the programme, ensuring that desired programme outcomes, objectives and benefits are achieved.
- Managing stakeholder relationships across all levels within the business.
- Experience in leading Transformational HR business change programmes (covering all aspects-people, business systems, processes and data) utilising knowledge of programme management & project life cycle including the concept of change and risk management, with a proven track record of delivering sustainable change and associated benefits.
- Engaging written and verbal communication skills with an adaptive style and delivery approach for the audience.
- Actively contribute to creating a collaborative work environment whereby all parties can confidently challenge to deliver better results for all.
- Good financial acumen- experience in managing programme budgets, including any 3rd party costs.
- Deployment of an effective control project governance framework to ensure compliance and control across the programme
- Facilitation of programme wide transition planning to ensure all programme areas have the required synchronicity from design to deployment.
- Working across with Global Regions building a collaborative approach for full translation of their requirements to ensure both fit, compliance and excellent usability and thus mitigating additional costs.
- Successful Relationship Management / Partnership with contracted SI Partner Management of key stakeholder relations up to and including the business leadership to effectively manage programme requirements.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Workday experience
- Strong communication skills
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***